Become a MemberVIDEO: Maine State Credit Union, A Better Place for Your Money
It's easy! if you meet any of the following criteria.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Kennebec County or Somerset County
- Maine State Employees
- Maine State Employees' Association Employees
- Maine Housing Authority Employees
- Maine Technical College System
- Maine State Retirement System Employees
- Maine Association of Retirees Members
- Retirees of groups listed above
- Individuals receiving a Maine State retirement pension
- Immediate family1 or household 2 member of an existing member
Maine State Credit Union
P.O. Box 5659
Augusta, ME 04332-5659
1 Spouse, child, sibling, parent, stepparent, stepchild, stepsiblings, grandparent, grandchild and adoptive relationships.
2Persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.